Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Passion Red
4200 miles
Clear title
Lower Manhattan, NYC

Almost completely stock - has upgraded levers, tank protector, frame sliders Maintenance -- serviced 500 miles ago at Camrod Motorsports and cleaned/lubed the chain one week ago.

I purchased this bike last year and have put on less than a thousand miles. The bike was hardly used and just used for commuting to dinners and running errands. I have purchased a new motorcycle so I can't keep two. I am a mature rider and the bike has not been stunted or raced. You can just take one look at the tires and can tell that it's been ridden like a scooter. I have seen some used bikes that you can tell have not been cared for, and this is not it. The paint is excellent on this bike. The previous owner did drop it in his driveway so there are light, shallow scrapes on the right side (hard to see in pictures). This is an excellent first bike for those wanting more power than a Ninja 250R but not quite ready for a supersport. Very comfy as well. I have plenty of high-res photos I can send of the bike. Makes a great city bike! I just want to try something new.

Please email at [email protected] if interested!

$3800, negotiable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts