RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my bike down yesterday and I seem to have managed to crack five separate pieces of fairing *sigh*. Anyway, I've been looking around and can't seem to find any resonably priced replacement parts in Canada. Does anybody have any recommendations??? I'm looking for the the upper left + the piece that sits on top of it, the upper right and the little piece that sits on top of it and a piece which seems to hold the headlight in place (I haven't taken this off yet so I'm not entirely sure). Bike is black btw.

Part number for 4 of the five are:
55028-0114
55028-0115
55028-0116
55028-0117

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any luck? I too am looking for some parts for a bike I recently bought. If i cant find anything this side of the border I will definately be going with BRP. Gary will combine shipping costs for multiple pieces and a quick quote for fairings for my 07 was $60 shipping. Heck I just paid $40 to ship HID's from DDM, so I consider $60 VERY reasonable. My experience with duty has been hit or miss. Im not sure what the criteria is but Id say 75% of my purchases (mostly autoparts/electronics) havn't been dinged with the extra charges. Just FYI. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know you've probably thought about this, but couldn't you have someone on the US side buy it for you for cheaper and then have them ship it to you privately?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts