RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All taken from a perfectly good 2007 with 14k miles. All parts are in excellent condition. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics.

Prices do not include shipping so please let me know what parts you’re interested in and and a zip code and I’ll get you a quote.

Upper/Lower Triples - $40
Marking on upper triple from keys as shown in pics. No damage/issues otherwise.

Handlebar clamp - $5

Front axle w/spacers - $10

Brakes - $30
OEM pads included that still have some life in them. Mounting hardware included.

*SOLD* Forks - $275
Perfectly straight. Seals are in great condition with no signs of deterioration or leaking. No pitting/rust/dents/scratches on slider surfaces. Original oil is inside. I can drain it out prior to shipping to save you some weight.

*SOLD* Fender - $30
OEM Passion Red. No damage. Mounting brackets included. Mounting hardware for brackets included but not for fender.

*SOLD* Front Wheel - $200
Black color. Straight and true. No dents/dings/rash/scratches. Normal markings from tire changes as shown in pics. Both sides of the wheel are shown in the pics. Bearings are good. Brake disc bolts included.

*SOLD* Handlebars - $30
Nice and straight. Pics coming soon.

0721141519_resized.jpg

0721141519a_resized.jpg

0721141520a_resized.jpg

0721141521_resized.jpg

0721141521a_resized.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
The rim was just as described !!! I had it measured before getting it installed on the bike and the runouts were in spec and everything was superb ! Thanks !

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got back in town after being gone for a couple weeks.

Quanttrom, I'm very glad you're back on the road with no more trouble. :righton:

XxGRYMMxX, I'll get you the shipping costs we discussed.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do still have the forks. The first post is up to date. Send me your zip and I'll get you a quote.

Sounds like a bad wreck! Do a write-up / accident report when you have a chance. Heal fast!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Good. I can finally get in line now.

Reactions: djrussell
1 - 17 of 17 Posts