RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Kawasaki 1600 Mean Streak - Black and Chrome Beauty!
6,756 miles - runs and rides like new.

Included Features:

Kewl Metal Handlebar Risers
Kuryakin Grips
Kuryakin Throttle Boss
Kuryakin Bar End Helmet Lock
Memphis Shades Big Shot Sportshield mounted with Kawasaki OEM Brackets - very clean, looks and works great, blends great with the bikes lines
Kawasaki OEM Leatherlike Saddlebags made specifically for the Mean Streak
Ventura L-Brackets, Pack Rack, Sport Rack, Grab Bar and Expandable Pack - great for extended trips and looks great on the tail
12V Cigarette Lighter receptacle for accessories (mounted near the instrument cluster - always convenient and secure
Brand new rear tire (Dunlop Sportmax 220)
Custom Throttle Lock

Available Features:

Corbin Hollywood Solo Seat - black leather, great saddle! Opens up the tail, looks great, ride forever on this seat. (+$150)

As you can see, this baby is ready to roll - sport around town or take that extended tour. This bike is perfectly outfitted and ready - I've already added all the items that you will need without taking away from what I think makes the Mean Streak so appealing - pure lines and the performance that the Classic and Nomad just don't have. I still think that this is the perfect cruiser with the ability to handle the twisties better than any other.

The reason I am parting with this is because I have discovered dual sport riding and prefer to ride the woods trail, single tracks, and fireroads. The Black Beauty is just sitting and waiting for someone that enjoys the open road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts