RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and searched but could not find the difference between the two models. All I know is that there is some wind protection, and variation in fairings.

Here is my concerns:

I ordered some clutch and brake levers for the Z750, but I just learned I got a Z750S. Would they still fit?

Secondly, I also ordered some universal frame sliders that fit all models of the Z750, why wouldn't those fit in?

Links to the items:

LEVERS:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Short-gree...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

SLIDERS:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle...var=660949829856&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Please any explanations or links to the comparison of the two bikes would be MUCH appreciated.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The clutch/brake levers will fit no problem, both models use the same bars and master cylinder, as will some from other models my pazzo levers came off a zx6r, sorry don't remember the year. We can use wind screens from the 1st 2 years of the zx10 as well. The sliders may or may not I think I've seen a post or 2 on here where someone had problems with the universal fit ones I don't remember which particular brand though. The naked (z750) and half naked (z750s) use different plastic in the tail, not sure about the sub frame and the (mentioned by you) headlight gauge pod as well as the fairing mounts are the only differences between the 2 models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The clutch/brake levers will fit no problem, both models use the same bars and master cylinder, as will some from other models my pazzo levers came off a zx6r, sorry don't remember the year. We can use wind screens from the 1st 2 years of the zx10 as well. The sliders may or may not I think I've seen a post or 2 on here where someone had problems with the universal fit ones I don't remember which particular brand though. The naked (z750) and half naked (z750s) use different plastic in the tail, not sure about the sub frame and the (mentioned by you) headlight gauge pod as well as the fairing mounts are the only differences between the 2 models.
The sliders I believe fit into the sides of the engine as opposed to the fairings themselves, So hopefully they work. My main concern were the clutch/brake levers because I need those asap to get the bike up and running.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will remember to update when I get the actual parts on Monday

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The clutches and brakes levers fit perfectly. I had a problem with the frame sliders though. The universal ones that fit the Kawasaki Z750 does not fit Z750S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts