RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My company will pay a rider/owner $300 to help us out. We will be in the Spokane Washington area May 5th-6th to document a curve someone crashed an SV bike on and would like the same bike present at the scene for photos and measurements.

Sounds odd right? Please visit our website to see what we do. Accident Reconstruction Services - Accident Forensic Animation and Forensic Engineering

www.kineticorp.com

Also, please forward your friends to this thread if you know they will be or live in that area and want to help us out.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to avoid paying a dealership!

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

David

Hello everyone,

My company will pay a rider/owner $300 to help us out. We will be in the Spokane Washington area May 5th-6th to document a curve someone crashed an SV bike on and would like the same bike present at the scene for photos and measurements.

Sounds odd right? Please visit our website to see what we do. Accident Reconstruction Services - Accident Forensic Animation and Forensic Engineering

Accident Reconstruction Services - Accident Forensic Animation and Forensic Engineering

Also, please forward your friends to this thread if you know they will be or live in that area and want to help us out.

Thanks,

David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts