RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These parts have been sitting on the shelf after I did the conversion to 06 636, so they are for sale now.
All prices are BEFORE shipping...buyer to pay actual shipping. If not sold, they will end up on e-bay, which I actually hate to do.

I have z1000 stock front forks with calipers and lines, axle and spacers.
The forks are in great shape, the calipers have pads with about 70% life, axle and spaces are excellent. Little dirty, but would clean right off.
Sold as a set for $150 plus shipping.

2003 z1000 front fenders
Two to choose from. One is orange and in excellent condition - $40.
One black carbon fibre - one of the tab is little cracked - can be glued back or used as it is - $45

2006 lower triple with rear shock dogbones - adjustable
$25

Sold items:
Black Fender - SOLD

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
How long are the dog bones?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll take the orange front fender providing the following: that it's in the excellent condition you've mentioned (meaning no blemishes on it what so ever) and that it is the OEM Kawasaki issued original orange paint. Let me know how much to ship to Virginia zip code 20181.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anybody on here know how to get a hold of fijiman? I guess he's not checking his post and I'd like to get that orange front fender from him.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry folks, I had been away and had not been checking this forum....all parts are still for sale....I'll start replaying individually to the first responders…

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How long are the dog bones?
Don't know on top of me head, will check in the morning and let you know. They are the after market ones and came off and 06 636...if that helps.

I'll take the Carbon Fiber fender.
Let me know how much with shipping to 96002.
I'll find out in the morning and send you a PM.

interested in forks, how much shipped to 95425 Nor California?
Do you want the forks or the other stuff I hand mentioned with it? Would like to sell as a set, but will separate if I have to....let me know and I'll find shipping...

I'll take the orange front fender providing the following: that it's in the excellent condition you've mentioned (meaning no blemishes on it what so ever) and that it is the OEM Kawasaki issued original orange paint. Let me know how much to ship to Virginia zip code 20181. Also, you can contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
Yes, it is in excellent shape, and OEM. Will provide you with shipping cost via PM tomorrow.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'll take the orange front fender providing the following: that it's in the excellent condition you've mentioned (meaning no blemishes on it what so ever) and that it is the OEM Kawasaki issued original orange paint. Let me know how much to ship to Virginia zip code 20181. Also, you can contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
I just double checked. Yes, it is original kawasaki orange paint....however these are some minor blemished from use, so it is not in 'brand new' condition....though I would consider it in excellent condition from fair use.
Shipping would be around $20...so $60 shipped to you. LMK if you want it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is the front fender sold already? If not i might be interested, let me know (talking about the orange OEM here and dont mind for paint I plan on repainting anyway!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts