RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm thinking about selling my bike due to not having much time to ride with the new baby. Not sure I want to sell it bad enough to deal with the fools on craigslist but it would be a good bike for some one who knows these.

About 30,000 miles, I've owned it for 10 years.
636 front end swap with race tec springs in them (210 lb rider i think) and brakes
ZX10R rear shock and linkage
braided lines
Muzzy carbon fiber slip ons
Corbin seats front and rear, have rear seat cowl too and stock seat.
Renthal ultralow bars
K&N filter
AGM battery (older now)
Good Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs
Frame sliders
Tidy tail, blinkers and all that.

I think I have a zero gravity touring screen and bar raisers from the previous owner. It was set up for touring when I got it. I think it had 16,000 miles when I bought it.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things. I have all the stock parts, forks, exhaust, bars, seats, except the front brake calipers that I gave to a buddy for his 79 KZ1000 build. I also have some other stuff that would go with it, a set of fork seals (no they aren't leaking), EBC brake pads and front and rear stands.

This bike is amazing and I really hate to sell it and for three years I've said I would sell it if I didn't ride it enough. Unfortunately I've only put about 1000 miles on it over the last three years. I feel like it might be time for a new owner.

I'm thinking its worth $4000. I'm located in Minneapolis Minnesota.
DM me if you are interested. I'm not on the board much these days.

No I wont part anything out, sorry.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Late season bump. Thinking about buying a boat and would like to move this. Let me know if you are interested!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts