RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2003 Magna and Had some Cobra 4in 4 out drag pipes put on the thing. I took the Baffles out wondering what it would sound like. It sounded great when idleing but it was like have 4 shotguns go off randomly when riding. And to top it off i lost acceleration on the HW(Along with my hearing).:D

My question is to anyone who knows. Since i have the cobra pipes does anyone know of a modification i could do to the pipes to get them to sound deep like they did when the bafles were out but without killing anything(Like eardrums and acceleration loss).

Or does NE 1 know of some baffles that can be Purchased for the things or NE mods that can be done to the original pipes.:?

NE help or advice would be appreciated. I just want to get it to lok and sound good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have problems with my royalstar no lights then i get lights and ignition light comes on push button then click everything dead again after a wiel it will reset it sealf get lights push button a pop no fuse blown

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
i have problems with my royalstar no lights then i get lights and ignition light comes on push button then click everything dead again after a wiel it will reset it sealf get lights push button a pop no fuse blown
Probably a dead battery or the bike has a circuit breaker that is resetting which means you have a short.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts