RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I live in Massachusetts and have been playing around with the idea of having my bike. Currently have a PC3 bad ace billet intake and Samson Slash cut pipes. Bike Runs good Any ideas or suggestions, I'm all ears??

Thank you,

Bc2

·
Registered
96 Posts
have you check on power commander website for settings?

i know my 2002 meanie has BAK breather with HD chrome 2 into 1 side burners and usb PC3 , using different setups still trial and error ( having some issues with back firing when downshifting around 2500 -3000 rpm) . Talked with Chris from power commander , best info was to have bike dyno , i still have to do this

my other meanie is a 2005 with Paul's breather (bad ace) ,cobra 2 into 1 and dobeck ejk , worked alot better in setup - than the pc3..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked with Chris Kelly from Dynojet Power Commander and was recommended two different MAPS. The 205-014 (With Baffles) and the 205-015 (Without Baffles). He told me to try both see which worked better with my set-up. I haven't tried them yet or know which is currently being used because it was already set up when I purchased the bike. I'm pretty sure once I hook up the PC3 to my laptop my PC3 will start updating firmware and software etc. I was thinking maybe I would set aside my income tax returns this year and have it run on a Dyno. Thanks for the response...Bc2

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bc2 , download program from power commander site,then look for ones Chris recommended 205-014 205-015, hook up cable from laptop to pc3 , start bike, readings will be displayed, save to computer, so you wont lose your current settings . this way you will have a starting point and can try the different maps before taking bike to dyno

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I Just finished replacing fork seals and adding Progressive Fork Springs (Standard Weight) to the bike. Also, Progressive 444 shocks were added. My laptop died last week. I will look to replace during the week so this weekend I will try to hook up a laptop to the PC3. I will keep you posted.

Bc2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts