RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st gen Fuggin S4-sold

I have the 1st generation fuggin s4 w/ heat shields for sale if interested. I purchased them about 4 months ago from another member and put roughly 7k miles on them. The headers are blued bad but the heat shields cover it up and has a scrap on the bottom from high centering a driveway. They sounded great but I liked the sound of the stripper classics better. I'll take $280 for them shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Sold

·
Registered
113 Posts
You in Huntsville TX?

·
Registered
598 Posts
PM Sent. Do these have any type of baffle in them?

·
Registered
598 Posts
J-ball did you sell the pipes, or am I in? PM sent.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm in Huntsville, tx. Where are you located?

These have a baffle that I removed but honestly didn't notice a difference. They are fairly quiet at lower rpms and cruising speed, but definitely can be heard when you open the throttle.

I pm'd everybody that messaged me. I work 2 jobs and go to school so my schedule is tight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Down the road in Spring, just South of the Woodlands, may be interested. Will shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
484 Posts
pic of pipes

received pic of pipes from seller, sharing here

·
Registered
598 Posts
How bad is the scrape? Can the baffle be put back in? Still have not recieved pics, and yes I am definitely interested. I got your PM about having dibs. Let me know.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guitardadrocks for posting the pic.

Rbthntr64- the scrap is on the very bottom and can't be seen unless u got a mirror looking under the bike. I'll put the baffle in b4 I ship it out. Resend me your email address to make sure I've been sending them to the right address.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. Also up for trades, let me know what u got...

·
Registered
128 Posts
just curious.
so, the bike doesn't need a catalytic anymore? is this legal?

·
Registered
598 Posts
maybe in kommiefornia, but no where else.

·
Registered
128 Posts
california roads are motorcyclists' paradise, but like you said, "kommiefornia rulemakers suck" I second that. and thanks for the confirmation.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale. What you got to trade? I'm into just about anything interesting. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
598 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold

1 - 18 of 18 Posts