RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has a 09 red upper right fairing they are wanting to sell or know of where i could get one for a reasonable price please let me know. I need a new side desperately:notworthy

·
Registered
566 Posts
Dude, you need to contact tonyninjabkk. He has a website AsianConnectiion based in Thailand. He can get you that fairing for like $160 or so. Plus, they ship for free. Also, these are genuine Kawasaki parts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok and how would i get into contact with this person because i am def looking for the lowest price like anyone else but if i cant find one then i will just have to pay the 250 or so. my side is ugly!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found his website but of course like every other place there is never red. there is the lime green and the plasma blue. Red seems to be very hard to find

·
Registered
566 Posts
i found his website but of course like every other place there is never red. there is the lime green and the plasma blue. Red seems to be very hard to find
If I were you, i'd email Tony to see if he can get the part. Everytime i've done that, he was able to get what I needed. Fast! Give him a try.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
lol seriously? Gary just said tony cant get you a red fairing, thats a USDM part.

if youre making a track bike why not get a race upper anyway?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Because I thought the full OE from Tony was cheaper.Not realizing it was 2 pieces and cost much more.Need Tony's email??????

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
then it looks like i will be going brp to get it. hopefully i will get it this weekend. im tired of looking at my ugly scratched up side.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts