RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings!
I desined a braket to replace the stock tail on my '09 Ninja 650R. It uses all stock items - turn signals, plate light, the rectangular and both circular light reflectors.
The bracket is laser cut from 1/8" aluminum 5052-H32.
Will fit '09 Ninja 650R. I have not had a chance yet to verify fitment on other year models so help in that matter is appreciated.

I can sell it for $65 US + the shipping charge.

Here are some pictures and screen shot of the bracket.

TailSide.jpg TailRear.jpg Tail.jpg

Tail1.jpg Tail2.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the clarification on the model years.

As for the free shipping - many people do offer "Free" shipping, but it is acctually build into their price.
Probably I can do that too, but in my opinion it will be fair to charge for shipping only what Canada Post will charge me.
I got one package from ebay once with the "flat shiping rate" of $10 and when the package arrived the postage stamp was somthing like $2.50 or so. I did not like that and I want my sale to be transperant. With a free shipping/higher price I can make more profit for sure, but that will not allign with my values.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings!
I desined a braket to replace the stock tail on my '09 Ninja 650R. It uses all stock items - turn signals, plate light, the rectangular and both circular light reflectors.
The bracket is laser cut from 1/8" aluminum 5052-H32.
Will fit '09 Ninja 650R. I have not had a chance yet to verify fitment on other year models so help in that matter is appreciated.

I can sell it for $65 US + the shipping charge.

Here are some pictures and screen shot of the bracket.

View attachment 70605 View attachment 70606 View attachment 70607

View attachment 70658 View attachment 70659

You've got another sale if you know how I can preserve my gear hooks on the tail. I've been wanting an eliminator for awhile... but I use those hooks too much.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think some J-Hooks will fit in the holes that I left to use for my bunjee cords. I'll have to test it before I can say for sure, but something like that:
J-Hooks.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts