RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Sounds good man. I like the look of that pipe too; looks rugged.

·
Registered
347 Posts
SCORE!!!!

I've been waiting for somebody to get this exhaust on the 650. I've been going back and fourth on the Yoshi and the Werkes exhaust. I'm pretty sure that video just sold me on it though.

I know the video doesnt do it justice, but how loud is the exhaust??? Is it obnoxiously loud or fairly tolerable?? I just don't want to get it and have it be to loud. I'm just tired of the wimpy stock exhaust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SCORE!!!!

I've been waiting for somebody to get this exhaust on the 650. I've been going back and fourth on the Yoshi and the Werkes exhaust. I'm pretty sure that video just sold me on it though.

I know the video doesnt do it justice, but how loud is the exhaust??? Is it obnoxiously loud or fairly tolerable?? I just don't want to get it and have it be to loud. I'm just tired of the wimpy stock exhaust.
as always, yes the video does it no justice. I thought it sounded great when I first bolted it on, my only worry was the local police but I had my friend ride behind me in his car and he told me I had nothing to worry about, he said it is no louder than a harley davidson.

All in all for $300 this is a quality made product, install is a breeze, and the sound is not your everyday sportbike sound which makes it stand out and I like that!

·
Registered
540 Posts
whats with the huge feelers?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to hear it's being sold on your site. When I was about to buy my pipe I was hoping it was there...good to hear it's there now!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts