• Frame, Swingarm, Fork Sliders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock Handlebars on my bandit have a slight bend that causes wrist fatigue! Anyone know of a set of good bars for long touring comfort that will clear the oem fairing? Also, want throaty sounding muffler, but have the givi side cases on! Anyone know of a good muffler that will fit??

·
Registered
3,809 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys. Been under a month on my '09 1250S, BIG upgrade from the SV650 its parked next to (any buyers?). The KURIYAKIN grips w/ the extender weights make a really nice grip, and soften the vibe. Put a Zero Gravity screen and the Givi V-35 sidebags-> interstate cruise rocket. My question to you'all is what are your recommendations for tires? Any opinions? good or bad? And what do you think of the Power Commander product. Any experience anyone? I really like how nice and quiet the Bandit is compared to the SV with a M4. Guess I'm just getting old. Thanks to you'all for the replies

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,134 Posts
I havent ridden a B1250 but I did shop them before buying my Tiger. The odd bend to the handlebars does stick in my mind. I'm not sure about the seat but I dont think it felt that great during my sit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like pirellis, really sticky-I posted a previous thread-cycle gear gave me a great deal on a pirelli 180/55 rear tire the bike corners great, scraping the pegs!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts