RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
thanks kicker, I'll keep that in mind if it happens again. Falcn, yep - they did 20 quid and they picked it up from my house. They are only a few miles away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try a new ignition
Ok, so tonght - I've checked all the fueses I can find. Checked all the wiring/connectors etc. I've filled the tank with new petrol. I've checked the air-box hasnt' got animals hiding in it.

I've made sure the battery is fully charged. - Well it's been on the charger all nights and was showing as fully charged.

I've pulled the spark plug again after trying to start it and still it's dry.

So still after checking everything, I've got dry plugs on start attempt and no spark when I remove the plug and try and start it.

FI light after about 3 seconds of trying to start and no FI light guide in the user manual about finding the cause.

Am open to any comments guys, I really need some feedback. I've checked all hoses and plugs are seated correctly.

I'm sure it's electrical, but the only way this could cause no fuel to the engine in my mind, is via a the fuel pump not working? - dosen't explain the spark issue though.

I'm all ears.

·
見る
2,941 Posts
Hi. Welcome onboard. This thread is 14 years old - it's unlikely that you will get a reply.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.