RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my baby because i just really want to finish building my car and dont ride it enough anymore. its a 2003 Kawi Z1000 with.....

Renthal Ultra low bars
Bar end mirrors
spike bar ends
pazzo shorty levers
Spider grips
hi and lo 8000k HIDS
frame sliders
ZXR spools
not sure what kind but i very nice undertail with integrated blinkers and led plate light
leo vince 2 into 1 mid pipe
muzzy stainless slip on
k&n filter with airbox mod
Power commander PC3 USB with custom tune
almost new Pilot Road tires front and rear

title is clean bike went down lightly so the one side of the motor is slightly marred but thats all. bike runs excellent with no issues whatsoever bike has a little over 13,000 miles on it but rides like new. looking to get about 5,000 OBO for it bikes in northern jersey if you would like to see it. Thanks!

·
Registered
601 Posts
any chance you might part out those pazzo levers by any chance??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry buddy not parting her at all

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Banned
142 Posts
Ok Ill be that guy....

REALLY on the price?!?!!?

OK 03 z1k
+ ~$3000,
after market stuff
+~$1500 tops
=~$4500

bike w that many miles -$700
$3800

GLWS LBTS

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
MODS are personal flavor that you add on... dont plan on getting a return on it.
You're better off parting it out and selling it stock. That's just the way it work... It's hard to find someone who appreciate the bike, and know what all extra they're getting.

Good Luck with the sale, love the pattern on the rear wheel!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yeah I hate to join in on the price suggestions, but 5k is a no way. Though I'm sure you have already considered some "wiggle room" when you came up with the price. And yes, mods are not going to help. Rich Earths bike went for around 6 flat.... less than the cost of the mods alone I do beleive. But hey good luck hopefully you get close to what you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts