Jardine RTOne for ZR7S

Logo

Jardine RTOne for ZR7S

This is a discussion on Jardine RTOne for ZR7S within the General ZR-7 forums, part of the Kawasaki ZR-7 category; Just purchased a bolt on exhaust from Jardine. Go to put it on, and the holes in the exhaust don't match up with the holes ...

Jardine RTOne for ZR7S

Just purchased a bolt on exhaust from Jardine. Go to put it on, and the holes in the exhaust don't match up with the holes on the mounting plate. Anyone have this issue? Did you reorder the exhaust or modify the plate?

Obo
    I don't have this exhaust, but if it's supposed to fit and it doesn't then I'd send it back.

I'm just going from the website where is says it fits https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/j...i-zr7-2000-03/

but here it says it does not... https://www.summitracing.com/int/sea...xhaust-systems

The manufactures site tells me very little.... https://supertrapp.com/brands/jardine
    2004 Kawasaki ZR-7S
    complete with extra "stuff"

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email/message/posting do not consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it immediately.

I have a RT 1 and it bolted on to the stock flange with no problem. It sounds like they shipped the wrong part. I would contact them and exchange it.
    01' Kawasaki ZR-7s
    Mods and farkels: Zero Gravity Touring Screen, Corbin Seat, Givi side and top cases, Renntec engine bars, Garmin Zumo GPS, Jardine RT-1 exhaust, Ivan's Jet Kit, K&N air filter, Factory Pro 6 degree ignition advancer, HEL SS brake lines, PIAA driving lights, LED turn signals/brake light/head light, Hyperpro rear shock, Gold Valve Emulators and preload adjustable fork caps, TPMS, Throttlemeister throttle locker

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links