Traxxion Dynamics Rear Shock

Logo

This is a discussion on Traxxion Dynamics Rear Shock within the 5th Gen Z1000/Ninja 1000 forums, part of the Kawasaki Z1000, Ninja 1000, Z800, Z750 & Z-750S category; Replaced the stock shock with one from Traxxion Dynamics. The old shock was too harsh (would wallow if adjusted softer) and bothering my back. The ...

Replaced the stock shock with one from Traxxion Dynamics. The old shock was too harsh (would wallow if adjusted softer) and bothering my back. The new one is perfect. Went on a 700 mile ride thru SE Washington, no back-pain and the shock performed well.

Traxxion Dynamics talked me into buying top of line shock with remote reservoir. If I had to do it again I would go with the cheapest one - cleaner install w/o remote reservoir.

Traxxion Dyanamics makes great products. Have had front ends done on several bikes.

Currently have their cartridges in my Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon and Bitubo shocks on the rear. Transformed that bike from a cruise around ride to a corner carver.
    Skill is what keeps you on two wheels.

Situational awareness combined with skill is what keeps you out of harm's way.

ATGATT combined with Situational Awareness and Skill means you might live to ride another day when that deer runs into your bike or that drunk blows through that stop sign.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links