Luggage option?

Logo

Luggage option?

This is a discussion on Luggage option? within the 3rd Gen Z1000/Z1000SX/Ninja 1000 forums, part of the Kawasaki Z1000, Ninja 1000, Z800, Z750 & Z-750S category; Hi all, Darky from Oz here. Been a while but still enjoying my N1k sans stock riders seat (still). I'm now looking for some options ...

Thread: Luggage option?

Luggage option?

Hi all,

Darky from Oz here. Been a while but still enjoying my N1k sans stock riders seat (still).

I'm now looking for some options for luggage carrying. The simplest and most accessible option available to me is a Ventura system. Can anyone with one confirm it's as simple as removing the grab handles and bolting her up pls???

So what else is out there? Pics?

Cheers darky...

Edit: importantly, my N1k has a tail tidy relocating the blinkers, and urban brawler slip ons...
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja1000 ABS
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol Stoner
    2003 Buell Lightning XB9S

Yup, doesn't get much easier than it is. And you being in the land where they're made you probably won't have to wait 6 weeks to get one like we 'mericans do.

Look at their web page for the Z1000 SX (11-15) and you should be able to tell if it will interfere with your altered turn-signals.
    2014 Ninja w/bags, Motowerks lowered pegs, Sargent Seat, Vstream tour screen, Givi XS306 tank bag, WOLO BadBoy, Aerostitch Roadcrafter.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links