gg padded up for around Oz trip + Pics - Page 2

Logo

gg padded up for around Oz trip + Pics

This is a discussion on gg padded up for around Oz trip + Pics within the Graeme's Trip Around Oz - 2004 forums, part of the Daily Ride category; GG: hope that your trip is relaxing and enjoyable. Friend of mine visited Perth not to long ago. After looking at the pictures, I wish ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Enjoy yourself

GG:

hope that your trip is relaxing and enjoyable. Friend of mine visited Perth not to long ago. After looking at the pictures, I wish I could head on down to visit. Maybe at some point in my life! Ride safe!
    Martin A. Matuszak
    2001 ZR7-S
    ZR7OA Member # 850

Mods Done: Ninja 650 Rear Turn Signals, LED Brake Light, Mirror Extenders, Yoshi RS-3 Race Slip On, Jarel's Jet Kit, K&N Filter, 17 Tooth Front Sprocket, Speigler Front Brake Lines, EBC Full Floating Front Rotors, Stebel Air Horn (LOUD AS HELL)
    www.photos_by_marty.fototime.com or www.photosbymartyllc.com(blessed by The Commander)

Graeme HAVE A NICE RIDE!!!!

The great adventure we all dream of experiencing is ahead of you. I bet most other members, including myself, are getting jealous
    We 'll be thinking about you all the time, so keep us posted when you can.
    I'm amazed you can make 420 kms on a tank of gas, I never made more than 300 and it was during break in.

Aris
    ZR7OA#24

bimota SB6 1995

Honda Hornet 900 2005
    Yamaha SR500 1983 Thumper
    BMW R75/6 1975
    BMW R26 1957

Happy Trails!

Graeme,
    Do you think that you can get me a picture of one of those ever elusive jackalopes? I hear that through Applied Genetics they are running rampant in your continant-country right now!
    I can't wait to see those pictures !!!
    Hope you have a blast!
    Ed Gray

4. Remove Advertisements
    RiderForums.com
    Advertisements

Good Luck and have fun.

Enjoy your trip and watch out for roos. I wish I could join you,maybe someday on my trip around Oz someday I'll stop by and say hey. This summer I'm going to go ride the Rockies. I live on the east coast and I was thinking a ZR-7s might not be the right bike for it but you have conviced me to try it,besides 50mpg on regular is looking pretty good right now, what the hell and it will be great for the twisty bit out there. To bad kanas is so damn big.

GG,

I think I have missed you, but have a great time, and ride safe...

See you in Perth in 10 days or so

Looking forward to it!!

Jessica

Godspeed, gentle Sir.

[Aside: He looks as happy as a clam on prozac perched atop that beautiful, blue, (naked-as-the-day-it-was-born) bike... don't he?]

I think we should all chip in to buy you a couple of spare ZR-7s so that we'll have something to ride when we come to visit. On the other hand... I wonder how many stamps it would take to post a ZR-7 clear 'round the world.

You've still got a place to stay if your walkabout (ride-about?) ever leads you to the capitol of the free* world.

Unfortunately, there's no cricket up here... and you'd have to practice using our backwards-turning toilets... but we have Fosters "oilcans" and about 600-fajillion more: a. roads, b. trees, c. people, d. CRIMINALS,
    ...but we are short 100% of BB's GG's!

I'm glad you elected to have your beautiful, blue babe's picture taken with you astride. Every time I see the baby-pictures of some proud owner I've been suprised that the rider is conspicuously absent from said photos.

How about we have the ROTR-IV in Brisbane?! ;o)

Oh... and don't let any of those koala's get you! We've all heard what they're like once they've tasted human blood! *shivers*

Bring back lotsa pitchers! As someone astutely commented earlier, we are most definitely with you in spirit.

With admiration,

- Matt

*for the moment.

P.S.: anyone besides me notice that he's touring the perimeter of the only continent which is completely swathed in topless beaches? :-D
    Matt - ZR7OA #863
    Blue 2000 ZR-7 California Model

WOW

WOW....!!! Awesome ....!!!! Good luck GG...!!!!!

We need to call some magazines/e-magazines so they can document the trip.....!!!!!!

GG: You also set-up a whole web site regarding this adventure....!!!!!!

Can not wait to see all the pictures...!!!
    ZR7OA #35

GG,
    You da Man

Can't wait to hear more about it. Godspeed. Take care. Watch out for the other guy.
    LET'S ALL BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
    ZROA # 900
    '00 ZR7

Geez, you look nearly as old as I do ...

IF you get delayed til mid-Nov, and IF you pass through Melbourne on the way back, you are more than welcome to drop in for a barbie, a drop of red, and a nice hot shower.

Gute Reise.

:-)
    2000 ZR-7 (red, faster)
    2002 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 (black, definitely slower) ... yep still got 'em both

Never give up. If you give up, you'll lose. If you don't give up, you might win.

Maintenance Overlord graeme gould's Avatar

Well Scottmac,

I have yet to do the Great Ocean Road, so you never know, I may take you up on your offer of a glass of grape juice and a bbq.

gg@Perth
    Graeme Gould at Byron Bay the most Easterly part of Australia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links