RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

THE bike pic thread

182K views 586 replies 187 participants last post by  koggs 
#1 ·
Everyone post pics of your bikes here and we'll see if we can't turn this into a sticky

Quick iPhone pic

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)

#6 · (Edited)
Here's mine, no pro shot's by my brother yet. Just painted the mufflers, and the underslung muffler box is gone thanks to the custom pipework underneath.
Other mods- DIY Fender eliminator, Horn relocated, CRG Blindsights, black billet levers, Evotech Rad guard.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

#32 ·
Hey ELK where did you get those reflective sticker, I've taken my plastic reflectives off (horid) and even though I dont ride at night Im thinking of putting on your type as to not give the cops any excuses...

#17 · (Edited)
Here's mine, arriving at work this morning with my new Sportisi screen - awesome screen that really works well, wind now hits me right at the top of my chest (I am 6'3") but with no additional helmet noise.

Fitted/Mods: Sportisi Screen, Bridgestone BT-023 tyres, R&G Bobbins, O2 Sensor eliminator, Tail Tidy, Adjustable folder levers, 16T front sprocket, Bar End Mirrors, Modified/Painted standard cans, Accesory Socket, Phone/SatNav mount, Kreiga US20 tailpack.
Coming: MFW Vario pegs

#19 ·
heres mine...with a flat :sadpace:
woke up this morning, pulled the cover off and found a nail in the rear tyre. Maybe a good excuse to buy those dunlop q2's :)

#45 ·
shadowgeist: where'd you get the yoshi pipes? They look great. Can I ask how much?

#23 ·
#46 ·
Courtesy of blacksheep

Has this been photoshopped or has this frame really been painted black? I was thinking of doing a carbon fiber vinyl wrap on mine...

#29 ·

#34 ·
Thanks !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.