RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Suspension and Spoked rims advice needed!

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm going to cut to the chase. I love my 2012 versys 650. I ride it daily as I do not own a car. I ride on road and off road. (Trails mainly) living in Germany the terrain where I live varys massively. I do not want another bike as I love this one to much, but there are downsides. Suspension is sh** off road. And the wheels are cr** too. Basically can anyone tell me where or what or how i can swap the front forks with maybe a KTM bike and there for use the spoked rims too. Or does anyone no where I can buy a spoked rim that fits my current suspension, then I can just upgrade the springs. I've already solved the ground clerece problem. And this is the last thing on my tick list. Any and all advice is humberly welcome. P.s sorry about the bad English. I have dyselxia and am not the best speller. Ride safe. Lewis.

#3 ·
Most go with Woody's wheels WoodysWheelWorks.

Then you can re-spring the front suspension with Race-tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators. or go with Cartridges from Traxxion Dynamics.

Shocks can be had from multiple sources. Progressive makes some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.