RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Ted's pipehanger...

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  4punksdad 
#1 ·
I already have Ted's advancer and know the quality of his products, so I recently bought his exhaust hanger for my ZRX. Neat, and easy to install for you fellow rexers that haven't seen them on ZRXOA... here's a pic...

#4 ·
Martin64 said:
....but now you can't take your favorite chick with you....:cool:
My favorite chick rode on the ZRX with me but once...and alas, she doesn't want to do it again. Soon as this one's paid for, it becomes a track bike.... and I'll be getting a cruiser for me and Kim to ride. Say about November 2007...when I tell my employer buh bye.... :)

#6 ·
Re: Oh yeah...

Tom Bozeman said:
Since I can't get the Z1000...I did put some Z1K mirrors on my Rex, courtesy of some guy named Joe...(aka, 5punksdad).... they look good on the ZRX...pics to follow. Thanks again Joe...:headbang:
"Can't" is a dirty word. Why not the Z1000? And besides, you may hit the lottery! :thinkerg: Anyway, how are the mirrors holding up? When I was goign through the warranty replacement fiasco on mine the Service Manager on my dealer was talking about how much low quality the Z100o mirrors were to the ZRX mirrors--he suggested I try to get a pair of those for Zelda.

Of course I decided to go for the kick-*** CRG's. Not cheap but woth every penny in my opinion. I think they're likely to go on all of my future rides, if possible.

#9 ·
Re: Re: Oh yeah...

Zed Kilo said:
Anyway, how are the mirrors holding up? When I was goign through the warranty replacement fiasco on mine the Service Manager on my dealer was talking about how much low quality the Z100o mirrors were to the ZRX mirrors--he suggested I try to get a pair of those for Zelda.

Of course I decided to go for the kick-*** CRG's. Not cheap but woth every penny in my opinion. I think they're likely to go on all of my future rides, if possible.
I'll keep you posted on the Z1K mirrors. They do look good on the ZRX, but I'll know more when I can get out and ride with them on the bike. The ZRX stock mirrors are solid but just look kind of plain. Tom

#10 ·
Re: Oh yeah...

Tom Bozeman said:
Since I can't get the Z1000...I did put some Z1K mirrors on my Rex, courtesy of some guy named Joe...(aka, 5punksdad).... they look good on the ZRX...pics to follow. Thanks again Joe...:headbang:
glad you like them tom. I got your check and cashed it. Then I got a couple of cases of your favorite beer with the money. Just so happens it was my favorite beer too, and I drank it all. I called the brewery and verified the fact that they ARE making more so we will not go thirsty during the ROTR3.:D

#11 ·
Re: Re: Oh yeah...

4punksdad said:

glad you like them tom. I got your check and cashed it. Then I got a couple of cases of your favorite beer with the money. Just so happens it was my favorite beer too, and I drank it all. I called the brewery and verified the fact that they ARE making more so we will not go thirsty during the ROTR3.:D
Cool. Wouldn't want to go thirsty after a good ride... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.