RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

New here

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tracktimeplz 
#1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2000 ZRX1100. I am looking for a site to help me keep it maintained.

I have been riding Kawasakis for a long time. I have a herd of KZ 900 and 1000.

I go to the Vintage bike meet in Ohio every year. I have been going for 11 years. If you haven't been I would recomend it for a nice family meet.

I look foward to finding my way around and maybe meet some riders and I promise not to start a oil thread. Roy

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Roybean,
I just joined the site as well, like the bike, it looks in good condition, mine looks a bit tatty at present due to winter riding, just in the process of fitting a combined rear light and indicator unit, or I would be if it would turn up. Had bike in bits all week waiting and have had to put back together to use it again. As they say practice makes perfect, I can now strip the back end in 10 minutes, takes a little longer to put back together.
Enjoy your riding, hope the weather is warmer than England.

#5 ·
Love those bikes, Good color scheme on that one too. I almost bought one on 2 different occasions, hate myself for both missed opportunities. Ill buy one this year, no matter what, and it will look damn good next to the Ninja 1000:glassesti

Post up some more pics if you take them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.