RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

new to forum help with bars

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Gbenz 
#1 ·
hey everyone im new to this forum and new to street bikes i just got a 96 600 and was wondering about renthal streetfighter bars will they hit the stock fairing any advise if so what are the best bars to give it more of an aggressive feel also is there any cable problems when changing the stock bars thanks peace

#2 ·
I flipped my handlebars over-i own the same bike-bulletproof man-the way the sprockets come-you loose top end but it comes off the line like a bat out of hell-my boys on gsxr-1000's cant get me from the light- but if you drive hard like me you would naturally want more body weight on the front end. flipped over the bars hit the tank but thats it-you lean more that turning the bars unless your parking-just watch your thumbs from crushing on the tank-takes some getting used to but we are the guys in the 3rd st tunnel at 2am exceeding 120mph-495/95/and i-395 is our playground. if that doesnt work you can find custom bars on the internet with careful measuring.:righton:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.