RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Frame sliders for the ZRX by Champ91

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  shiskoskit 
#1 ·
Here's a couple of pics of my newly installed frame sliders:

#5 ·
JonF said:
They look sharp Tom. Are you "track ready" ?
Almost. I have an ignition advancer to install and front and rear B'stone 010's as soon as Mr. Brown delivers them. :D I'm a little nervous about the track day...but I think I'll get over it quickly. I'm going to spend an entire afternoon checking the bike out, nuts and bolts, brake lines, fluids, etc., etc. and then just wait until 8/23/03 gets here. Hope you can make it down to Danville with Renee. Kim's gonna be with me, as well as my son (my crew). You can sign up for the "free ride" ya know. www.nesba.com Tom :cool:

#7 ·
shiskoskit said:
Oooh that's spooky Tom, I just checked in to post a question about sliders for the ZR7. Those look slick. I'm thinking of making something up in my Dad's welding shop, maybe turn something down on a lathe. Anybody have sliders on the 7 ? Dimensions ?

tanks

Ted S.
Ted, you talking about my "assistant" or the sliders? :laugh: Seriously, I'll check on sliders for the ZR-7. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.