4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Edward ZRX 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 ·
My condolances to you and your family Chris, because Tom is
going to KILL you. :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

#6 ·
Two moderator edits in a row! You're on a roll, Chris!:smilewink

#11 ·
NOW you're on the right track Tom. "How to make a black Rex faster.." Paint it BLUE!!!!

It is a well proven fact that BLUE is the fastest color and anyone who would tell you otherwise is simply not smart enough to know better...so, just nod your head and say "ohhh....okay!"

Go blue or go home!!!

#12 ·
zr7chic said:
NOW you're on the right track Tom. "How to make a black Rex faster.." Paint it BLUE!!!!

It is a well proven fact that BLUE is the fastest color and anyone who would tell you otherwise is simply not smart enough to know better...so, just nod your head and say "ohhh....okay!"

Go blue or go home!!!
Painting to be done in the "off season" and will be the same color as the '00 ZR-7...but with black wheels and nothing done to the side covers. (All this thanks to pics I got from Jon's buddy Mickey's bike) but with black Kawi lettering. But for now, here's some pics of the radiator shroud removal ( to be updated with Stender's kit later):

#16 ·
LOL! Thanks Tom! I too have Eric's kit ordered and think it looks MUCH better than the stock shrouds! :) I talked to him yesterday and he's not going to continue the bracket kits, so we got lucky!! A solid CL blue REX...SWEET! If I have to repaint for some reason, I just think the CL blue is an awesome color and it touches up well. For a great horn relocation bracket, I put on Chuck C's for ten bucks, including shipping and it looks factory...can't beat it! On the mod front, I have an NWS rear hugger on the way and I've made up my mind on a S/O...a Tsukigi in aluminum, which will come a little later. BTW, good looking seat. I like the Corbin, but it sits too low for me @ 6'1"...oh well! Later! :silly:

...latest shot of the REX...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.