RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

ZRX1200S

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  MedZR7Treker 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the ZRX 1200S will make it's way to the US this year?

#2 ·
We wish. Not likely at all. Kawasaki has made no intimations that this will be the case. And they have shown their hand on such bikes as the Z1000, ZX-10, etc. Don't expect 2004 previews until at least the second half of this year.

#4 ·
"Dear Kawasaki,

"I hope you can help me. You see I'm about ready to embark on an unholy perverted genetic experiment. In my secret laboratory in my mom's basement I am preparing to mate a ZR-7S with a ZRX 1200R in hopes of producing the bike we all really want anyway. I've captured exhaust fumes from both machines and ground up the top of the ZR-7S fairing as a genetic catalyst. I'm using used Spectro Gold as a template for growing the resulting embryo.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal in at least 47 states. I'm not sure about WVA, GA, and NC but since I don't live in one of those states I have some legitimate concern for my legal standing. Especially given the hostility of government lately to all cloning related activity.

"I really don't want to do this but the longing for a ZRX1200S has overtaken my reason and better judgement. Please please bring this bike to the states before I do anything rash.

Humbly and Sincerely,

MedZR7Treker"

#5 ·
danaceau said:
"Dear Kawasaki,

"I hope you can help me. You see I'm about ready to embark on an unholy perverted genetic experiment. In my secret laboratory in my mom's basement I am preparing to mate a ZR-7S with a ZRX 1200R in hopes of producing the bike we all really want anyway. I've captured exhaust fumes from both machines and ground up the top of the ZR-7S fairing as a genetic catalyst. I'm using used Spectro Gold as a template for growing the resulting embryo.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal in at least 47 states. I'm not sure about WVA, GA, and NC but since I don't live in one of those states I have some legitimate concern for my legal standing. Especially given the hostility of government lately to all cloning related activity.

"I really don't want to do this but the longing for a ZRX1200S has overtaken my reason and better judgement. Please please bring this bike to the states before I do anything rash.

Humbly and Sincerely,

MedZR7Treker"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#9 ·
danaceau said:
"Dear Kawasaki,

Humbly and Sincerely,

MedZR7Treker"
I think your letter would be more effective if you would also include a photo of the author... :eek:

#11 · (Edited)
Jeez, I can spell USA, why can't you spell Australia ?:rolleyes:

Not fair with the edit - now you make me look really stupid (instead of just stupid :D :D )

#12 ·
Andy Bajka said:

I think your letter would be more effective if you would also include a photo of the author... :eek:
Too bad you can't see the rest of the print on my hat.
It reads, "I know how Angels loose their wings.";)

:angel: + :moon: = :FIREdevil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.