RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

I'll be postin' here to....

7K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  Tom Bozeman 
#1 ·
Myself ??? :corner

#20 ·
Martin64 said:
Corbin, ZG, rack.....what else does it have?
The seller says that it has a Sargent seat, but from the pics it looks a lot like a Corbin (I prefer the Sargent seat...I had both seats on my former ZRX). Other than the seat and the Ventura rack, it has a K&N filter, an ignition advancer (by Ted) and bar risers. I'm taking a look at the bike the day after tomorrow and I'll know more then.

#23 ·
JonF said:
Welcome back Hooligan Bozeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riding that Rex today even for a short test ride was all it took! And since it has the Ventura rack system and bags included....she's already ROTR prepped. (should be a relief to Bert so I don't have to ask him to store stuff for me on the rides) Still debating on whether to keep the bar risers on or take 'em off....that can wait for later. :dance:

#24 ·
Go figure

Tom, now you gotta change your avatar. Welcome back into the Kawi family.

#26 ·
ZRX

Yep! Quite a street machine. When they first came out, I just drooled all over the bike and imagined what it would be like to ride it. I can understand the fans of this machine. Kawasaki can built them allright.
I had a 1976 LTD 900 that I liked and still wish I had it, but when I got hurt on it I sold it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.