RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

New spot

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Jason Smith 
#1 ·
This is the place for all you Rexxers to hang. Enjoy!

#2 ·
Oh NO! I got sucked into a ZREX forum! Ahhhh......

At least I'm the first one to post. He he he. :D

Emrah

#3 ·
Finally we have rid ourselves of the ZRXers. Not only that but they'll have to read this posts for many days now...HA. see Emrah, ZR7s are faster!!!!

P.S. Good job admin, no wonder we pay you guys the big bucks
...or will one day ;)

Matt ¢¿¢

#4 ·
We CHOOSE to allow your posts to remain...I say we but really it's our own ZRX owning TOM BOZEMAN who with the click of a button could make your posts go bye bye...but, because we understand the problems your brain has comprehending how awesome the ZRX really is, we'll just overlook your sad little post for now! :) haha....

Woo Hoo! A place of our own....this is way cool Jarel. Thanks for your hard work!
Twyla

#5 ·
zr7chic said:
We CHOOSE to allow your posts to remain...I say we but really it's our own ZRX owning TOM BOZEMAN who with the click of a button could make your posts go bye bye...but, because we understand the problems your brain has comprehending how awesome the ZRX really is, we'll just overlook your sad little post for now! :) haha....

Woo Hoo! A place of our own....this is way cool Jarel. Thanks for your hard work!
Twyla
Yes, the old Rexxer is patient and tolerant enough to allow a ZR-7 fly by on occasion. But be careful, I can lose my patience as fast as a, well, ZRX1200r. Good Job, Jarel. Tom :cool:

#6 ·
Why....I'm blind.....I can't see anything......come closer so I can feel your face..............Is that you..........no...........NO.............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#7 ·
Sub-Forums. Very cool indeedy. Nice job boys.

Just one question for you before you ZeXeR's really get into it....
Who's the Spaz around THIS forum ??

Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.