RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

radiator

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Tom Bozeman 
#1 ·
Managed to total my radiator on Friday, where's the cheapest place to get a new one?

#2 · (Edited)
mbandit said:
Managed to total my radiator on Friday, where's the cheapest place to get a new one?
Go to salvage/parting out on ZRXOA.org/forums here's one thread where a radiator might still be available....I say might?

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91420

You might have to sign up to view the the thread. Also, check the ZRX parts wanted section of the forum at zrxoa.org/forums, but you're more likely to find what you want on the parting out/salvage section. Hope this helps you out. Tom

#3 ·
get in touch

Tom, I can't post a reply on that board, there's some sort of access problem. If you can post can you please ask him to get in touch with me asap - 713 863 8900 w, 281 346 2187. I need the radiator and probably the race techs.

Tx,

Mel Biggs

#4 ·
Re: get in touch

mbandit said:
Tom, I can't post a reply on that board, there's some sort of access problem. If you can post can you please ask him to get in touch with me asap - 713 863 8900 w, 281 346 2187. I need the radiator and probably the race techs.

Tx,

Mel Biggs
Hey Mel, I just checked that thread again and see that you posted about the radiator, etc. Seems the guy parting out the bike is having to deal with cancer. Hope you have some luck and really hope the guy parting out his ZRX comes through his ordeal. Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.