RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Need ZRX1100 Headlight cover etc.

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  plane 
#1 ·
Hello, I am looking for a ZRX1100 headlight cover including the headlight and signal lights also..complete upper fairing I guess you would say. I have a friend that put one on his ZR750 and It worked well..I wish to do the same. Private message me or post a thread. Thanks. Please include your contact info so I can get in touch with you to discuss price and shipping.

#3 ·
immusicman said:
Hello, I am looking for a ZRX1100 headlight cover including the headlight and signal lights also..complete upper fairing I guess you would say. I have a friend that put one on his ZR750 and It worked well..I wish to do the same. Private message me or post a thread. Thanks. Please include your contact info so I can get in touch with you to discuss price and shipping.
I'd be interested in taking the ZR7 headlight and bracket off your hands if you find one.
Cheers,
Pete

#5 ·
Re: You got it..

immusicman said:
I will contact you if I find what I am looking for. thanks.
That would be great, please keep me in mind!
I have (literally) just picked up a headlight, but I am willing to buy the whole lot or just the brackets depending on what you want. If I score one before you get your bits (I have feelers out everywhere - hence the headlight) I'll let you know via this thread.
Cheers,
Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.