RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This motorcycle is for sale...

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Tom Bozeman 
#1 ·
Asking $4,500 or best offer...email me at tbozeman@earthlink.net or call 910-988-9152 or 910-425-9197 Tom

#9 ·
fade said:
:wtf: ..is this a seasonal thing:hah: let me guess.......your son-in-law sold the ZR7 back to you:killingme

or

Your wife's been riding your a$$ so much you feel like the motorcycle:killingme
Well, neither....but I did buy another motorcycle. It's not in my garage yet, so it's still unofficial. But I will keep you posted. Now help me sell this ZRX or I will have some problems.

And the ZR-7 was last seen in New York... remember?

#10 ·
Tom Bozeman said:
...I did buy another motorcycle. It's not in my garage yet, so it's still unofficial...
Lemme guess, because I have supernatural powers of insight. It's a blue 02 SV650? Why oh why Tom, did you go betray us Kwakas? :mecry: :silly: :blah:

#11 ·
Zed Kilo said:

Lemme guess, because I have supernatural powers of insight. It's a blue 02 SV650? Why oh why Tom, did you go betray us Kwakas? :mecry: :silly: :blah:

No man, it's not a "betrayal" it's a damn good deal I couldn't resist...try as I might, I just could not get a Z1000...and I tried. But, moving along....I like the prospects of my "new" project. I enjoy modding the crap out of a motorcycle almost as much as I like trying to drag a knee on pavement. Besides, I raced motocross on a Suzuki RM125 for many years...the KX125 was a real POS. I'll find another ZRX someday... :cool:

#14 ·
jarelj said:
No, no, it's an "authorized" defection. We're an SV forum now too, ya know! :alcy:
"Hey Now!" Be cool! I was just being a smart-:moon:. The SV would be my choice for a track bike, especially me being a novice if I did. (I wouldn't mind an EX500 either if it can be done on the cheap.)

#15 · (Edited)
Zed Kilo said:

"Hey Now!" Be cool! I was just being a smart-:moon:. The SV would be my choice for a track bike, especially me being a novice if I did. (I wouldn't mind an EX500 either if it can be done on the cheap.)
I did a little research on making the EX500 a track bike and decided to go with the SV instead. Something about the tire and wheel sizes on the EX500 made it a little more costly than getting the SV ready for the track. I can't remember the details right now though.

#16 ·
I got a buddy who raced ex 500's He still has a lot of stuff for them. He used early gixxer wheels and suspension on his. He has dozens of 2nd place trophys but never won a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.